09 January 2012

"I want you to try to listen recklessly."

~Chuang Tzu

What exactly would that be? Listening to beatniks? Listening to berserkers? Listening without questioning?

1 comment:

  1. My first thought was listening to only part, then using 90% of one's brain to create a counterattack without listening to the rest. The other 10% is spent in controlling facial muscles in order to appear still to be listening.